FREELANCE DATAWAREHOUSE ANALYST - ETL EXPERT / NORTH OF BRUSSELS - the tasks
- Manage information requests, incidents, and changes in continuous improvement and Extensive knowledge of departments processes.
- participate in strategic projects of the company.
- Work in close collaboration with the other ICT streams
- Act pro-actively in order to contribute to the improvement of ICT services.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems
- Developing new data analysis processes and assessing analytics on an ongoing basis
- Overseeing the data flows, including the collection and utilization of all data
- Extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide an ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations
- Maintain documentation, procedures and cooperates with all audit missions related to the scope of responsibilities
FREELANCE DATAWAREHOUSE ANALYST - ETL EXPERT / NORTH OF BRUSSELS - the ideal profile
- You have a Bachelor's ICT with professional experience in the same function for at least 3 years.
- FR OR NL + EN
- You have the ability to understand and anticipate business requirements and evolution, therefore you adapt easily to change, moreover, you take an active part in it
- Teamwork, cooperation, and communication are definitely part of your core competences
- Technical skills
- DataStage 8.4 to 11.7
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle DB
- SQL statement