Medior/Senior PHP Developer
Your future job
- Buil a new website from scratch
- Migrating all services to PHP8
- Adapt or integrate solutions with existing open-source applications
- Develop applications tailored to the company either from scratch or with the team
- Collaborate on the implementation of the new website
- Maintain the existing website and its functionalities
- Analyse, define and estimate the best technical solutions based on business requirements
- Support various web projects with your expertise and your ideas
- When applicable, coach and provide advice to more junior developers
Who are you?
A technical expert always looking for new ideas and ways to turn your knowledge into concrete actions. You love being part of challenging projects and consider yourself an added value given your expertise in Backend IT Development.
You know in all complex and large-scale projects that you never get far alone and clearly understand the value of a good team. You thrive in a team and enjoy collaboration as well as sharing ideas to grow both in terms of a company but also as an individual.
Our IT department sits ate the crossroad with many other teams and is strategically involved with many of our projects. You are used to fast-paced companies and can adapt quickly to evolving projects. You always come with new ideas and enjoy exchanging with operation teams or other departments.
Some of your talents
- Min. around 3 years' experience in backend development using PHP Symfony
- Good or excellent knowledge of (Symfony) serializer
- Knowledge of GIT
- Comfortable with APIs development and implementation using REST or JSON
- Familiar with relational databases (preferably MySQL but could be SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Excellent knowledge of SOLID, design patterns
- We need our coleague to be at least comfortable in French
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Exertise or working knowledge of security and authentication
- Knowledge of Docker (and docker-compose) and Gitlab
- Experience with migrations and E2E testing
- Curious about new technologies and methodologies
What is our stack?
Services are in PHP7&8 and we are using Symfony 5 (and staying updated). Our API platform is 2.5 and 2.6, hopefully soon 3.0. We are using SQL database (Postgres). Frontend applications are written in REACT and Next. Gateways and some backend services written in Nodejs.
We offer you
- A permanent and full-time contract for the leader company in Belgium in its sector
- A position in a young team developing quickly thanks to ambitious projects
- A company offering flexibility and investing in your future
- A competitive salary on top of an excellent extra-legal package including meal vouchers, eco-cheques, flexitime, transportation reimbursement, etc.
!! We do not work with recruitment partners and do not accept proactive candidates through agencies. If you are interested in this position, please apply directly :) !!