A unique opportunity to work in the innovative world of spinal robotics and to join a young and dynamic team of experts across Europe to further establish the use of robotics in spinal surgery.
Reporting to the European Marketing Manager for Spinal Robotics, you will be working within the European Spinal Robotics team, collaborating primarily with business, marketing and training & education functions. You will support the different regions across Western Europe.
A Day in the Life
• As the European robotic specialist, you support spinal robotic procedures in the OR throughout Western Europe. You help the hospital surgical team with the correct usage of robotic equipment during the case.
• In partnership with the local team, you ensure organisation of case support, relationship management with surgeons and OR staff, troubleshooting and scheduling of equipment servicing.
• You support the training and education of surgeons and hospital staff as well as training of local Medtronic specialists.
• You optimize OR set-up for robotic use in coordination with the hospital staff
• In collaboration with Medtronic country personnel and the hospital team you coordinate and execute new robotic installations.
• You help plan and organize the transport and delivery logistics for material.
• As part of the European marketing team you support marketing activities across Europe, driving the adoption Spinal Robotic Surgery. Operating with a high level of autonomy and little oversight, you will be recognized as an expert within our Robotics Team.Must Have:
Nice to Have
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.