Within the supply chain department of a chemical company located in Gent we currently have a vacancy for a Supply Chain Planner. This person wiil define and execute the short-termproduction schedule required to execute the Master Production Schedule.
- Develop and implement a detailed production schedule that supports business strategy and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Monitor and optimize supply plans to maximize value through a focus on asset optimization, plant balancing, logistics costs, inventory control, and product transition minimization.
- Contribute to supply meeting to develop consensus with demand plans.
- Evaluate new business opportunities and provide assessment of supply capability.
- Identify constraints and propose alternatives where demand plans cannot be met.
- Identify, communicate, and escalate variances from plan. Manage and resolve variances and exceptions.
You have a Master degree in business engineering (or equivalent).
Experience with supply chain in a production environment is an asset.
You have strong analytical skills, you dare to challenge existing paradigms and in your world complexity is a source of value.
You can be described as a flexible team player with high resistance to stress and good communication skills.
Native Dutch speaker with fluent knowledge of English.
We offer a temporary 1 year contract within an open-minded environment and strong corporate culture.
An attractive remuneration package and a competitive salary.
Neem dan contact op met één van deze kantoren: Gent Office