Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Business Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the education sector with an international dimension.
As Senior Business Controller, you would be reporting directly to the CEO of the company and shall be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible for developing annual budgets as well as mid and long term plannings;
- You will be responsible for developing forecasts and reforecasts;
- You will be responsible for the implementation and harmonization of financial planning processes;
- You will be responsible for monthly reportings, performance analysis and their reporting to the management;
- You will act as the finance business partner for the marketing team (e.g. marketing campaigns) and more generally as finance business partner for the different lines of businesses/services within the organization;
- You will support the management by ad hoc financial analysis;
- You are in charge of the cash forecasting and planning processes as well as the cash management;
- You act as the point of contact for all related finance matters;
- You will be involved in drawing up potential business cases, performing financial checks and integrating and monitoring new projects;
- You will ensure compliance with procedures within the company;
- You will help improve the existing processes.
The required profile for the Senior Business Controller position:
- You have at least 6 years of relevant professional experience, in a similar rol or in audit with a first experience in business controlling;
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch and Italian are an asset;
- You have a perfect command of Excel;
- You have an entrepreneurial an do it yourself mindset;
- You are meticulous, organized and proactive; you take initiative;
- You are a flexible and effective communicator and a team player.