Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS in the Italian Local Government & Public Transportation market segment? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Manager and Leader in our Sales team in Rome, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for building and leading a team of Local Government & Public Transportation Account Managers, and be responsible for generating and executing on demand, and establishing presence in this segment.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Build and manage a team of Account Managers
· Ensure team meets pipeline generation, revenue quotas and metric goals
· Hire and develop representatives, provide ongoing coaching, motivate, train the team
· Guide team members on how to manage key relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
· Drive campaign, program execution
· Develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
· Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
· Collaborate with Country Management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
· Monitor productivity and support team members of their account and territory development
· Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
· Present regular, accurate reports for management for review
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis
• Substantial technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience gained within the Public Sector
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; fluent in Italian and English
• Public Sector sales management experience
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• SaaS/Cloud experience