Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- You will be part a Brussels based international team that executes operational audit engagement covering small to large organizations in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as complex business processes;
- Together with the department responsible, you will actively develop and roll-out the internal audit vision and strategy of the group;
- You will be responsible for defining, executing risk based operational audits and leading the full audit lifecycle end-to end (risk assessment, planning, execution and reporting);
- You will ensure key risks and controls are properly identified, develop innovative audit methodologies and test procedures supporting the audit objectives, guarantee their completion within the specified timeframe and meeting the appropriate quality level in accordance with professional standards;
- You will discuss audit findings with global and local Senior management and capture these in high quality audit reports which are then distributed to Board Members;
- You will act as role model for less experienced staff members, support them in the development of their business and audit knowledge, provide on the job training, and set the tone by enthusiastically facilitating knowledge exchange/transfer;
- You will contribute to continuously improving the overall effectiveness and value of the internal audit function by recommending and developing innovative approaches and solutions (e.g., digital transformation of the audit function, improvement of audit techniques, use of data analytics, etc.);
- You will maximize the usage of the IT systems (SAP, BO, PowerBI, CELONIS) to drive the efficiency and quality of audit approach and substantiate audit findings;
- You report to the department manager of Internal Audit.
The required profile for the Internal Audit Manager position:
- You have a Master degree and have at least 10 years of relevant experience with minimum 5 years in internal/external audit within an industrial context;
- Internal audit certification (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent) is desired;
- You have a strong understanding of ERP systems (SAP), computer skills with experience in system-based audits are a strong plus (SAP, ACL, Power BI and Celonis);
- You have strong analytical skills, deep understanding of business processes and the right attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting, or experience in an operational role;
- You are a good team player with very strong work ethics and always act by example;
- You have an open and active mind;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken). Any knowledge of other European languages is an asset;
- You are diplomatic, critical and a high level communicator;
- You are flexible and willing to travel within the EMEA region (25 to 40%);
- Practical experience in Data Analytics and/or ERM implementation is a plus.