Willing to work as Management Assistant in an international law firm active in labor law? Willing to have responsibilities & polyvalent tasks?
The international law firm is active in the sector of HR & labor law and located in the south of Brussels.
As Management Assistant to 2 to 3 lawyers you will be responsible for:
- Agenda Management
- Answering & transferring mail, emails, calls
- Organize & coordinate meetings
- Support lawyers in administrative tasks (invoices, expenses, client )
- Redaction & creation of presentation & documents
- You have a bachelor as Management Assistant or any relevant field
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience
- You are fluent in both French & Dutch and have a good level of English.
- You are trustworthy & can handle confidential information
- You are autonomous, proactive & polyvalent
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Flexibility in working hours
- Be part of a dynamic team of more than 15 assistants