Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You will be responsible for the production process of an installation. You lead the production team and work closely with several colleagues. Together with asset, process and maintenance colleagues you prepare turnarounds and project implementations.
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong analytical skills which help you searching and solving problems so you can achieve predetermined (production) goals. You are willing to broaden your knowledge in new topics (measurements…)
- You take account of quality, quantity, safety (HAZOP studies) and environment. Together with your colleagues you achieve the desired results.
- Thanks to several trainings, you receive the possibility to develop your competences at technical, methodological and personal level.
- You obtained a master’s degree in Engineering (chemistry/mechanical) or a PhD in chemistry.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of process technology, mechanical maintenance and process efficiency.
- You have good communication skills, you are a true motivator who likes to coach employees. You know how to convince others of your ideas but are also a good listener.
- You have organizational talent and you achieve success by implementing and combining both technical aspects as well as social skills.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and a basic knowledge of German or you are willing to learn German through an in-house training.
- A short notice start-up is an important advantage.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a nice working atmosphere in a stable company.
- A warm welcome during our onboarding days and guidance by a BASF buddy.
- A growing salary package with numerous options (tablet / laptop / smartphone for private use, …), a mobility budget (lease bicycle, lease car, ...), yearly bonus, a fixed net remuneration, various fringe benefits, a pension plan, hospitalization and outpatient insurance for you and your family, ...
- A good work-life balance! You will have flexible working hours and 38 vacation days. Occasional homeworking is certainly possible as well.
- A well-filled stomach due to our extensive offer in the company restaurant, monthly fruit distribution and meal vouchers.
- Alternative ways to get to the site such as free bus transport, carpool options, ...
- Opportunities for self-development through a wide range of training courses and an internal job market.