Waregem, Flanders, BE
Company: TVH Parts NV
Category: Computer and Mathematical Occupations
Published on 2021-12-08T11:54:51.000000Z
- As Security Administrator you help safeguard the organization’s private and cloud networks, system and solutions. You plan and carry out security measures to protect sensitive data and prevent system infiltrations and cyber-attacks.
- You complete thorough risk assessments, identify network vulnerabilities and create security solutions or configure systems to enhance existing security features.
- In case of security threats you respond immediately and effectively resolve technical faults. You accurately document and develop post incident activities through reports and mitigations following security breaches.
- Within the organizations data center you maintain the security infrastructure equipment to ensure business continuity and minimize the risk of security faults and failures.
- You also provide security for public cloud based digital platforms and make sure all measures are in place to protect the data of the TVH Parts Holding.
- You actively participate in the execution of security projects on both the private and public constellations. You intensively contribute to achieving the defined project goals and give the necessary support to your IT colleagues where needed.
- You check and manage user/device access to our Security services to ensure that the security of the Infrastructure systems and the data residing on these platforms are safeguarded.
- To guarantee optimal support and facilitate knowledge transfer, you prepare and maintain the documentation of all security components, projects and interventions related to the Security infrastructure and have them validated by the Product Owner
- At least 3 years of experience within a similar role
- Proven record of being self-motivated and showing initiative
- Basic knowledge of security risks, controls, architectures, and environments
- Experience with Windows Operating System and administration
- Basic knowledge of IT network concepts and processes
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking. DNS, DHCP and security protocols
- Knowledge of Security infrastructure (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment
- Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
- Ability to document and communicate security topics in a clear way
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Initiator with perseverance and a flexible approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurate, methodical and committed and used to work under pressure
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux, PowerShell, and other administration platforms and Operating Systems are a plus.
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...